Les nouvelles peuvent ne pas être disponibles en français et en anglais.
Galina, Hannah, Emilie and Stephan spent a couple of weeks in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories (NWT), reading out data and exchanging ground and rock temperature loggers, soil moisture sensors and&n…
“Climate change follows from increases in the atmospheric concentration of greenhouse gases (GHGs) such as carbon dioxide and methane. The concentration of these gases in the atmosphere was about 280 …
Appel aux évaluations d’experts ! La carte des conditions de la glace de sol. Call for experts – The Ground Ice Map of Canada
“Ground ice maps will ever only be as good as the data behind them.” Michel Paquette, NSERC PermafrostNet Post-doctoral Fellow, Université de Montréal Appel aux évaluations d’experts…
“The NTAI’s focus on climate change was distinctive and forward looking at the time. Now it is recognised as integral to long-term management of transportation infrastructure.” Christopher Burn, Carle…
“The event was a great opportunity to meet some of the new network personnel and work together to make progress on some of their data-related challenges. As PermafrostNet continues to develop I …
- Fieldwork report: Galina Jonat, Hannah Macdonell, Emilie Stewart-Jones and Stephan Gruber
- Compendium of Permafrost Reports: Northern Transportation Adaptation Initiative (NTAI) 2011-2021.
- Appel aux évaluations d’experts ! La carte des conditions de la glace de sol. Call for experts – The Ground Ice Map of Canada
- Northern Transportation Adaptation Initiative (NTAI) Program Report
- The 2020 NSERC PermafrostNet Data Hackathon
- NSERC PermafrostNet Anti-Black Racism Statement
- NSERC PermafrostNet connects a community
- Our new sustainable and environmentally friendly Canadian-based website
- New publication: Ground subsidence and heave over permafrost.
- COVID-19: NSERC PermafrostNet response and resources
- New team member – Emma Stockton
- Land Claims Agreement Coalition Conference 2020